Our cancellation/no show policy helps to ensure that our office runs smoothly for all of our clients. Appointments are reserved exclusively for each client. We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally. In our desire to be effective and fair to our employees and our clients, the following policies are honored at REJUV AVE. By scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing to our cancellation policy. If you don’t fall within our cancellation policy guidelines, your credit card will be charged.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify us of the cancellation at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
This allows the opportunity for another client to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged a “no show” cancellation fee as follows.
· Services up to 60 minutes - $100
· Services 60 + minutes - $150
· Services 2+ hours - $200
All appointments must be secured with a credit card.
We also recognize that your time is valuable, if an event arose where we would have to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, we would issue a $100 gift card to be used at a later date.
If client arrives late to a scheduled appointment, the session may be shortened in order to accommodate other patients who have scheduled appointments thereafter. Depending upon how late a client arrives at the appointment may have to be rescheduled.
Due to the luxury experience we strive to give our clients, as well as safety concerns, we ask that if you have children, you make alternative arrangements for childcare during your visits to REJUV AVE. Our decision is based on the following reasons:
· A variety of services provided at REJUV AVE. are intended to create a relaxing, pampering, luxury spa experience. It is our goal to maintain that environment for you and our clients.
· The safety perimeters required by our devices and the safety required in the treatment room for our providers to provide a safe, uninterrupted service.
· Caring for your child/children can distract you from hearing and/or understanding the information and instructions given to you during your treatment.
Our focus is providing a safe, luxury spa experience for you and our clients. For the reasons above, we cannot allow children to accompany you to your appointments. If you arrive for your appointment with a child or children, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a date in which you are able to obtain childcare. We appreciate your understanding.