116 Mill Street
Fenton, MI 48430
Monday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Tuesday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
New to fillers? Let us fill you in. When volume loss has you looking and feeling flat and droopy, fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® are here to pump you up. At our Fenton, Michigan, med spa, our master injectors use these gels to restore youthful plumpness to your appearance, both filling in lines and adding volume to your lips, cheeks, and more. Best of all, these treatments are nonsurgical and can be done in a quick appointment with very little, if any, downtime.
How Do Fillers Work?
JUVÉDERM and Restylane are made of hyaluronic acid (HA), a hydrating substance found naturally in your body. When injected just below the skin, this gel provides youthful plumpness and definition in precisely targeted areas. It also attracts water, which gives your skin an added glow.
At REJUV AVE., we offer a few different formulations, each designed to target different things.
- JUVÉDERM: This original product can take on lines and folds all around the face to create smoother contours.
- JUVÉDERM Ultra XC: Ultra is a thicker formulation that can add fullness in the lips or plump up deeper folds and wrinkles, such as nasolabial folds.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC®: Specifically formulated for the lips, this filler provides subtle volume and smooths out vertical lip lines.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE XC™: If you’re looking to reduce subtle to severe lines around your mouth and lips, VOLLURE is a great choice.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC®: This is your answer to flat or sunken cheeks. It’s especially designed to lift and sculpt the mid-face.
- Restylane: This all-around filler can be used in multiple areas of the face, including the lips.
- Restylane Silk: This formulation is specifically indicated for subtle lip enhancement and for filling in lines around the mouth.
- Restylane Lyft: Lyft works best in the mid-face, especially for cheek augmentation. We can also use it to rejuvenate the hands.
- Restylane Refyne: Refyne is a strong go-to for nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Restylane Defyne: This formulation can provide even more support while filling in nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
How Much Does JUVÉDERM Cost?
JUVÉDERM’s pricing varies based on the formulation and the amount injected. At REJUV AVE., our prices are:
- JUVÉDERM: $500/syringe
- VOLBELLA XC .55ml: $400/syringe
- VOLBELLA XL 1.0ml: $700/syringe
- VOLLURE: $700/syringe
- VOLUMA: $800/syringe
How Much Does Restylane Cost?
The cost of Restylane is:
- Restylane: $600/syringe
- Restylane Silk: $600/syringe
- Restylane Lyft: $600/syringe
- Restylane Refyne: $700/syringe
- Restylane Defyne: $700/syringe
Where Can Fillers Be Used?
Fillers such as JUVÉDERM and Restylane are an effective solution for lots of different concerns on the face and neck.
To name just a few:
- Nasolabial folds or “smile lines”
- Marionette lines
- Corners of mouth
- Vertical lip lines
- Tear troughs
- Temporal hollowing
- Lateral lines
- Horizontal neck lines
For some lines, such as crow’s feet and glabellar lines between your eyebrows, BOTOX® Cosmetic may be a better choice. If you’re looking for a serious lift in your lower face, you may want to try a nonsurgical facelift with PDO threads.
How Long Do Fillers Last?
The duration of fillers results depends on the formulation and where it’s injected. Depending on the product, your results may last between 9 months and 2 years. Over time, your body will naturally dissolve and absorb the product, causing a gradual decrease in volume. Quick touch-up appointments will let you maintain your look. Or, you can experiment with different volumes to discover the amount that’s perfect for you.
Save on future treatments
Join the Brilliant Distinctions rewards program to start saving on BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM®, CoolSculpting®, and other eligible Allergan treatments. Sign up online today!Learn More
What Happens During a Filler Treatment?
The treatment experience is one of the best things about fillers. Filler appointments are typically very quick—usually less than 30 minutes. You’ll see the results right away, and other than a little redness and swelling you may notice for the next day or 2, you’ll be free to return to your normal life.Back to Top