116 Mill Street
Fenton, MI 48430
Monday: 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
Tuesday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
Facials & Chemical Peels
Want to give your skin the extra love and attention it deserves? Our skincare experts provide a diverse treatment menu that includes chemical peels, facials, and microneedling for our Fenton, Michigan, clients.
Help your skin start fresh and stay fresh. Save 10% when bundling 3 treatments and an additional 10% if you are a VIP!
- Glycolic Peel (30%) | $75 : Reduce fine lines, hyperpigmentation, dullness, acne, and more with this peel designed to loosen the bonds that hold dead skin cells in place.
- Perfect 10 | $120 (Intermediate) | $130 (Advanced): This medical-grade treatment uses a blend of ingredients to reveal softer, smoother, younger-looking skin.
- skinbetter® AlphaRet® Professional Peel | $75 (30%) | $100 (50%): Reverse mild to moderate photo-damage and enjoy improved skin tone and texture.
Say hello to your new glow. Save 10% when bundling 3 treatments and an additional 10% if you are a VIP!
- REJUV AVE. Facial | $100/60 min: Our signature facial involves cleansing, exfoliation, extractions if needed, a face and hand massage, application of a personally selected mask, along with a moisturizer or serum and SPF.
- Deluxe Facial | $150/60 min: Enjoy all the benefits of our signature facial with the addition of microdermabrasion or dermaplaning… and a Hydrojelly Mask
- Acne Facial | $100/60 min: Get specialized care for breakout-prone skin.
- Back Facial | $100/60 min: Keep your back hydrated, exfoliated, and healthy.
- Dermaplaning | $90/30 min: Your esthetician will use a blade to gently slough off dead or dull skin, along with pesky peach fuzz, revealing a smoother surface.
- Microdermabrasion | $90/30 min: Using a diamond-tipped handpiece, your esthetician will exfoliate and vacuum away dead or damaged skin cells.
- Microneedling | $400: This treatment creates tiny micro-injuries in your skin to stimulate natural collagen production.
- PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) Micro-Needling Add-On | $300: PRP is derived as a result of spinning your blood, seperating the red blood cells and PRP. PRP is used to expedite healing time, and aids in increased collagen, elastin, and skin cell formation. PRP is comprised of your own proteins and growth factors, which makes this treatment completely hypoallergenic.
- Fade Away Micro-Needling Add-On | $50: This treatment helps reduce dark spots in the skin